Pokemon Go- The Event
This year, Pokemon Go is all set to come with a new bunch of surprises and is going to be much more exciting than the previous one. With the end of the discovery season, Pokemon Go is going to increase your excitement this whole September month. The events are all set to start from the 1st of September and is going to include raids, bonuses, new legendary pokemon and much more.
Moreover, As per sources, the month of November and December might experience a lot more excitement. Anyways, let us not raise our hopes high.
Now let’s see, what is new with Pokemon Go- September 2021 events
A detailed Information about Pokemon Go- September events 2021?
These events will start from September 1st onwards.
On the first day, it is going to start from 10 AM local time onwards. All the players can access their special season-long Research stories.
The second day of the event, 5th September is going to take place at 11 AM local time. On this day you can expect several strange phenomena between 11:00 AM to 5 AM local time, in different parts of the world. You will get an opportunity to catch Hoopa. But for that, a person needs to complete the Seasonal Special Research tasks.
Hoopa Candy and the PokeBall Lift avatar pose will be rewarded in a Collection Challenge. Moreover, you can expect x2 Candy for the transfer of pokemon.
From 1st September to 1st October, tasks and awards for the September research breakthrough and field research will be given. Players might get a chance to meet Ditto and its shiny form.
Moreover, On September 2,9,16,23, and 30, 1 poke coin bundle will be rewarded.
What’s more between September 1, 2021, and October 1, 2021?
- From September 1, 2021 to September 14, 2021 at 10:00 AM local time, you will encounter lugia with attack aeroblast in five-star raids. Within this time period players will also encounter Mega Slowbro.
- On the basis of your region, Uxie(Asia-Pacific), Mesprit(Europe, Middle east, India and Africa), or Azelf (America and Greenland) is going to appear in five-star raids.This is going to happen from 14th September ,2021 to 1st October, 2021 at usual local time 10:00 AM. For the first time in the history of Pokemon GO, the lucky ones may encounter a shiny one. Moreover, Mega Houndoom will also be appearing in mega raids in the same time period.
The complete Pokemon Go- event timeline
- 1st September & 8th September- Lugia Attack with Aeroblast
- 7th September- Spoink will be the centre of attention.Catching Pokémon will give you double the Stardust.
- 14th September- Baltoy will be the centre of attention.Catching Pokemon will give you double the XP.
- 15th September & 22nd September & 29th September- Encounter on the basis of region Uxie(Asia-Pacific), Azelf(America and Greenland) or Mesprit(Europe , The Middle East, Africa and India)
- 21st September- Skitty will be the centre of attention.Catching Pokemon will give you double the candy.
- 28th September- Alolan Meowth will be the centre of attention.Transferring pokemon will give you double the candy.
Features Related to 5 star raids in Pokemon
Users can see Lugia in 5-star raids in pokemon with the Aeroblast attack. From September 1st at 10 am to September 14 at 10 am, users can have an encounter with shiny Lugia. Not all users will get the chance to see it because it totally depends on luck.
Regional legendary pokemon are also coming in the Pokemon Go Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf will be in the 5-star raids from Tuesday 14th of September to Friday 1st of October. Uxie will make an appearance in the Asia-Pacific region, Mesprit in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India, and Azelf in the Americas and Greenland. You might also come across the shiny if you’re lucky.
Important Note: In one month on every Wednesday there will be a raid hour from 6.00 PM to 7.00 PM, more like spotlight hour. This time period will feature the pokemon appearing in the 5-star raid in that specific week. Users will also get extra XP during this period for defeating the boss.
Pokemon Featuring Megaraids
Users can see Mega Slowbro in MegaRaids from 1st of September to 14th of September at 10 am, in your local time.
Users will also get to see Mega Houndoom in MegaRaids from 14th of September to 1st of October at 10 am, in your local time.
September Research Breakthrough
If the user completes the September research breakthrough then on every 7th day, you will encounter ditto. From 1st of September 10 am to 1st of October 10 am, during this whole month users can catch the ditto and if you are lucky then you will also get to see shiny ditto.
Bundles of one Pokecoin
Every Monday in September, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a one-time bundle for only 1 Pokecoin. A remote raid pass is also included in the bundle.
That’s everything we know about Pokemon Go September Events, so make sure you don’t miss out. They’re a lot of fun and incredibly rewarding.
Stay Tuned with us to know more about Pokemon Go!
Encounter with a Research Breakthrough in September
What is Pokemon Go ?
Pokémon Go is a 2016 virtual reality mobile game developed and released by Niantic in collaboration with Nintendo and The Pokémon Group for iOS and Android devices. The game is a partnership between Niantic, Nintendo, and The Pokémon Company, and it is part of the Pokémon franchise. Encounter with a Research Breakthrough in September